Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers - Subaru BRZ 2013-2021 / 2022+YS01-SB-1GR001
|UPPER MOUNT||Hardened Rubber OR
Pillowball w/ Camber Plates
|Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Includes adjustable endlinks
- Please select desired front and rear upper mount style when ordering
Yellow Speed Racing's Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilover Kits are an affordable coilover option for driver's that prefer the adrenaline of off road racing over normal track racing.
Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Features:
- Long shock travel (similar length to OEM travel) (varies by application)
Raises the vehicle higher than factory suspension (2"+, depending on application)
- Lower bracket is designed for additional rigidity and strength.
- For suspension systems utilizing a MacPherson strut type, a inverted monotube design is utilized to reduce excessive heat transfer from the brake system to the damping oil and shock piston.
- This suspension system comes standard with hardened rubber front upper mounts for a reduction in NVH. We also offer pillow ball upper mounts w/ camber plates as an alternative for customers. Please note that pillowball uppers w/ camber plates will cause significant noise increase from the suspension. It is highly recommended to retain the rubber upper mounts for NVH reduction. No returns will be offered due to noise from suspension if client opts for pillowball upper mounts.
- Front upper mount is 4mm thicker than the standard upper mount (depending on applications).
- 55mm shock bodies with monotube inverted shock insert are utilized to ensure maximum durability and strength.
- Compared to stock coilovers or general suspension systems on the market, our 2-way or 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers can withstand leaping movements and endure the impact from the gravel rally courses. These coilover kits offer excellent handling and shock absorbing capabilities for rough terrain. Especially for 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers, having both low-speed and high-speed compression damping adjustments is a great tuning advantage as it can dissipate weight transfer on low-speed compression and reduce impact on high-speed compression to maintain tire traction.
The 2-way and 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers are made to order, and the lead time is about 12-14 business days.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is test fit and completely road tested to guarantee perfect performance and comfort.
**Photographs shown are stock photos; Actual items may vary in appearance or features. Please contact us for specific features of each kit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 2013 brz, am I able to lower the car with this while retaining the rally response of the kit?
This kit will not allow you to lower the vehicle, it's designed only to lift the vehicle.
Can the ride height be adjusted independent of spring preload? Can the ride height adjust from stock car height to raised height? Specific interest is in a BRZ.
Ride height and preload is adjusted independently. This kit is designed to raise the vehicle, so the gravel rally kits typically can not obtain factory ride height.
Do other suspension complements (eg. control arms, endlinks) need to be changed to support these?
Not necessary unless you are looking to jump the vehicle. If you are looking to withstand leaping movements, we would recommend a subframe spacer to provide optimal clearance.
What's the max amount of lift on these for a gh8? I'm looking for a coilover lift for my sj forester and I hope this will be the best
All of our gravel rally kits feature an additional 2" or more of ride height.
Does this come with both front and rear coilovers?
Yes this is a full kit of front and rear coilovers.
How to order the 2 or 3 way model. And how much
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you pricing on the 2 and 3 way options.