Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si (EP3)YS01-HD-GR009
|UPPER MOUNT||Hardened Rubber OR
Pillowball w/ Camber Plates
|Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Please select desired front and rear upper mount styles when ordering
- Fits Civic Si EP3 Hatchback Models only
Yellow Speed Racing's Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilover Kits are an affordable coilover option for driver's that prefer the adrenaline of off road racing over normal track racing.
Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Features:
- Long shock travel (similar length to OEM travel) (varies by application)
Raises the vehicle higher than factory suspension (2"+, depending on application)
- Lower bracket is designed for additional rigidity and strength.
- For suspension systems utilizing a MacPherson strut type, a inverted monotube design is utilized to reduce excessive heat transfer from the brake system to the damping oil and shock piston.
- This suspension system comes standard with hardened rubber front upper mounts for a reduction in NVH. We also offer pillow ball upper mounts w/ camber plates as an alternative for customers. Please note that pillowball uppers w/ camber plates will cause significant noise increase from the suspension. It is highly recommended to retain the rubber upper mounts for NVH reduction. No returns will be offered due to noise from suspension if client opts for pillowball upper mounts.
- Front upper mount is 4mm thicker than the standard upper mount (depending on applications).
- 55mm shock bodies with monotube inverted shock insert are utilized to ensure maximum durability and strength.
- Compared to stock coilovers or general suspension systems on the market, our Dynamic Pro Rally Gravel coilovers can withstand leaping movements and endure the impact from the gravel rally courses. These coilover kits offer excellent handling and shock absorbing capabilities for rough terrain. Especially for 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers, having both low-speed and high-speed compression damping adjustments is a great tuning advantage as it can dissipate weight transfer on low-speed compression and reduce impact on high-speed compression to maintain tire traction.
The Dynamic Pro Rally Gravel coilovers are made to order, and the lead time is about 12-14 business days.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is test fit and completely road tested to guarantee perfect performance and comfort.
**Photographs shown are stock photos; Actual items may vary in appearance or features. Please contact us for specific features of each kit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Forgot to ask how often do these need to be serviced or greased etc. And the type of maintenance to expect. Thanks
This is a variable that simply depends on how well you take care of the suspension and if they are set up for what you are using them for.
We have drivers who use them on the street with 5+ years without a rebuild, and we also have professional level drivers using these for stage rally / autocross that have around the same amount of time on them without rebuilding.
Hey friend, no matter how hard I have looked on the internet I can't seem to find anyone that's used these coilovers on a ep3 chassis. 1.Wondering what the ride height adjustment on these is as well as what would be the best set up for mainly street use, secondarily rough gravel, dirt and ashfault. 2. how do these drive on all season tires given the soft sidewalls compared to rally tires. 3. How would the ride quality feel if used with all terrain tires. 4. Is there any issues reported when raising the ep3 by 1.5-2 inches? Thanks for your time
This kit can offer up to a 2" lift over the factory ride height.
We typically do not recommend using this kit with our standard spring rates as they may bottom out on normal highway driving and cause damage to the suspension. If you want a gravel rally setup but wish to use them on the street, we would recommend that we build with stiffer spring rates to prevent damage. We have customers that have been using our gravel rally kits w/ stiffer spring rates on a variety of applications and use all season tires since they primarily daily drive and say the ride quality is exceptional. We have yet to experience any issues with the kit when lifting this vehicle by 1.5-2".