Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza / WRXYS01-SB-1GR007
|UPPER MOUNT||Hardened Rubber OR
Pillowball w/ Camber Plates
|Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Please select desired rear upper mount style when ordering
- Front Lower Mount Clevis Width = 26mm
- Also fits 2008-2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan & Hatchback
Yellow Speed Racing's Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilover Kits are an affordable coilover option for driver's that prefer the adrenaline of off road racing over normal track racing.
Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Features:
- Long shock travel (similar length to OEM travel) (varies by application)
Raises the vehicle higher than factory suspension (2"+, depending on application)
- Lower bracket is designed for additional rigidity and strength.
- For suspension systems utilizing a MacPherson strut type, a inverted monotube design is utilized to reduce excessive heat transfer from the brake system to the damping oil and shock piston.
- This suspension system comes standard with hardened rubber front upper mounts for a reduction in NVH. We also offer pillow ball upper mounts w/ camber plates as an alternative for customers. Please note that pillowball uppers w/ camber plates will cause significant noise increase from the suspension. It is highly recommended to retain the rubber upper mounts for NVH reduction. No returns will be offered due to noise from suspension if client opts for pillowball upper mounts.
- Front upper mount is 4mm thicker than the standard upper mount (depending on applications).
- 55mm shock bodies with monotube inverted shock insert are utilized to ensure maximum durability and strength.
- Compared to stock coilovers or general suspension systems on the market, our 2-way or 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers can withstand leaping movements and endure the impact from the gravel rally courses. These coilover kits offer excellent handling and shock absorbing capabilities for rough terrain. Especially for 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers, having both low-speed and high-speed compression damping adjustments is a great tuning advantage as it can dissipate weight transfer on low-speed compression and reduce impact on high-speed compression to maintain tire traction.
The 2-way and 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers are made to order, and the lead time is about 12-14 business days.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is test fit and completely road tested to guarantee perfect performance and comfort.
**Photographs shown are stock photos; Actual items may vary in appearance or features. Please contact us for specific features of each kit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there any adjustability to the compression and rebounding? Also are these rebuildable? If not are the 2 or 3way sets?
Compression and Rebound Damping is adjusted simultaneously on these 1-way gravel rally coilovers.
Our 2-way and 3-way gravel rally coilovers (Special Order) offer independent rebound / compression damping on the 2-ways, or high speed & low speed compression / independent rebound damping on the 3-ways.
If you're interested in the 2-way or 3-way coilovers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you more information and a quote.
Do these come with external reservoirs? I watched a video on YouTube and saw these. It’s exactly what I’m looking for. I just can’t tell from the stock photos if I can order with external reservoirs. The guy in the video had them. Thank you in advance!
This specific kit is a 1-way damping adjustable so it does not have the reservoirs. Send us an email to email@example.com and we can get you more information & pricing on our 2-way and 3-way gravel rally suspension kits that have the remote reservoirs.
Can these be suitable for street driving as well?
If you tighten up the damping, then they can be used on the street. However, if you want a lift for a vehicle that's primarily daily driven, we can build an inverted pro street kit with the capability to lift.
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist with this.