Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST / 2016-2018 Focus RS (MKIII)YS01-FD-1GR009
|UPPER MOUNT||Hardened Rubber OR
Pillowball w/ Camber Plates
|Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Please select desired front and rear upper mount styles when ordering.
- Front lower mounts non-adjustable
- Adjustable endlinks are now included with this kit (Kits produced after 03/10/22)
- Fits Focus ST & Focus RS models
Yellow Speed Racing's Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilover Kits are an affordable coilover option for driver's that prefer the adrenaline of off road racing over normal track racing.
Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Features:
- Long shock travel (similar length to OEM travel) (varies by application)
- Raises vehicle higher than factory suspension (approx. 2", depending on application)
- Lower bracket is designed for additional rigidity and strength.
- For suspension systems utilizing a MacPherson strut type, a inverted monotube design is utilized to reduce excessive heat transfer from the brake system to the damping oil and shock piston.
- This suspension system comes standard with hardened rubber front upper mounts for a reduction in NVH. We also offer pillow ball upper mounts w/ camber plates as an alternative for customers. Please note that pillowball uppers w/ camber plates will cause significant noise increase from the suspension. It is highly recommended to retain the rubber upper mounts for NVH reduction. No returns will be offered due to noise from suspension if client opts for pillowball upper mounts.
- Front upper mount is 4mm thicker than the standard upper mount (depending on applications).
- 55mm shock bodies with monotube inverted shock insert are utilized to ensure maximum durability and strength.
- Compared to stock coilovers or general suspension systems on the market, our 2-way or 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers can withstand leaping movements and endure the impact from the gravel rally courses. These coilover kits offer excellent handling and shock absorbing capabilities for rough terrain. Especially for 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers, having both low-speed and high-speed compression damping adjustments is a great tuning advantage as it can dissipate weight transfer on low-speed compression and reduce impact on high-speed compression to maintain tire traction.
The 2-way and 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers are made to order, and the lead time is about 12-14 business days.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is test fit and completely road tested to guarantee perfect performance and comfort.
**Photographs shown are stock photos; Actual items may vary in appearance or features. Please contact us for specific features of each kit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference in the rear mounting choices
This would be the upper mount style. Solid aluminum have hardened rubber bushings which help reduce noise, vibration and harshness. The pillowballs offer superior flexibility of the suspension and handling characteristics, but may produce some noise and are a wear and tear item.
Will these mount right in or do they require any other custom work to be done
These are a direct bolt on kit
!/ can a 2016 Focus RS be raised at least 4 inches from standard height ? 2/ Is the base Focus MK3 the same as RS Focus , please send more specifications on YS01-FD-1GR006 kit
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can see what options are available for your vehicle after we gather more information.
is this a full kit
Yes this price is for a complete kit. Please note that this kit will lift the vehicle several inches above factory ride height.
Would these fit a base Mk3 focus as well?
These will not fit the base Focus MK3, you would want part # YS01-FD-1GR006. You can email us at email@example.com and we can get you more specifications on that kit.
Are these 2-way coil overs
This model is a 2-way model. All 2-way and 3-way kits are custom built so you'd need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get the build specs desired and pricing for you.
How well would this kit handle daily driver use?
The spring rates are on the softer side for off-road use, which yields exceptional daily driving conditions as well. We have received feedback from several customers using them primarily for daily driving and they're pleased with the ride quality.
Is it possible to maintain factory ride height with this kit? 2013 Focus ST
Yes, this kit offers approx. stock ride height and up to approx. 2.0" above factory height.
Are the rears true coils or oem style with the spring and shock separated?
These are a divorced style rear with shock and spring separate.