Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers 2015-2021 Subaru WRX / STI (VA)YS01-SB-1GR011
|UPPER MOUNT||Pillowball w/ Camber Plates||Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Please select desired rear upper mount style when ordering
Yellow Speed Racing's Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilover Kits are an affordable coilover option for driver's that prefer the adrenaline of off road racing over normal track racing.
Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Features:
- Long shock travel (similar length to OEM travel) (varies by application)
Raises the vehicle higher than factory suspension (2"+, depending on application)
- Lower bracket is designed for additional rigidity and strength.
- For suspension systems utilizing a MacPherson strut type, a inverted monotube design is utilized to reduce excessive heat transfer from the brake system to the damping oil and shock piston.
- This suspension system comes standard with pillow ball upper mounts (where applicable). For some race regulations, we also offer R/U (hardened rubber upper mount) as an alternative for customers.
- Front upper mount is 4mm thicker than the standard upper mount (depending on applications).
- 55mm shock bodies with monotube inverted shock insert are utilized to ensure maximum durability and strength.
- Compared to stock coilovers or general suspension systems on the market, our 2-way or 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers can withstand leaping movements and endure the impact from the gravel rally courses. These coilover kits offer excellent handling and shock absorbing capabilities for rough terrain. Especially for 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers, having both low-speed and high-speed compression damping adjustments is a great tuning advantage as it can dissipate weight transfer on low-speed compression and reduce impact on high-speed compression to maintain tire traction.
The 2-way and 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers are made to order, and the lead time is about 12-14 business days.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is test fit and completely road tested to guarantee perfect performance and comfort.
**Photographs shown are stock photos; Actual items may vary in appearance or features. Please contact us for specific features of each kit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can these be used on the road also? If not do you offer any tarmac coilovers that will give the rally stance?
These can be used on the road but at a stiffer damping setting to prevent excessive travel.
Alternatively we can build a dynamic pro sport coilover with custom specs to be daily driven with additional ride height.
What is the shock travel length for a 16 WRX?
Front shock stroke is 180mm；Rear shock stroke is 120mm
Can these be set close to stock ride height on a 2015 STI?
These can be set to approx. stock height at the lowest setting.
What kind of lift can I expect on a 2006 FXT?
This will offer approx 2-3" of lift for this specific kit.
I have been looking for gravel suspension lift for my '15 sti. What is the ride quality and longevity of this suspension if daily pavement driven and the occasional dirt road? Im hoping this will ride like a cadillac on pavement.
If you're looking to use the vehicle primarily for highway / on-road driving, we would recommend that we build a custom spec kit. Dynamic Pro Sport coilovers with the capability to lift the vehicle.
If you will be sometimes taking the vehicle off-road or competing in rally racing, we can do the gravel rally spec kit but with a bit stiffer spring rates to prevent bottoming out during normal on-road usage.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you more information and plan the suspension build accordingly.
What is the expected lift on a 2019 wrx?
This kit offers up to 2" of lift on this vehicle