Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers (1 Way) - BMWYS01-BM-1GR007
Yellow Speed Racing's Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilover Kits are an affordable coilover option for driver's that prefer the adrenaline of off road racing over normal track racing.
Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Features:
- Long shock travel (similar length to OEM travel) (varies by application)
- Allow vehicle to be raised higher than factory suspension (depending on application)
- Lower bracket is designed for additional rigidity and strength.
- For suspension systems utilizing a MacPherson strut type, a inverted monotube design is utilized to reduce excessive heat transfer from the brake system to the damping oil and shock piston.
- This suspension system comes standard with pillow ball upper mounts (where applicable). For some race regulations, we also offer R/U (hardened rubber upper mount) as an alternative for customers.
- Front upper mount is 4mm thicker than the standard upper mount (depending on applications).
- 55mm shock bodies with monotube inverted shock insert are utilized to ensure maximum durability and strength.
- Compared to stock coilovers or general suspension systems on the market, our 2-way or 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers can withstand leaping movements and endure the impact from the gravel rally courses. These coilover kits offer excellent handling and shock absorbing capabilities for rough terrain. Especially for 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers, having both low-speed and high-speed compression damping adjustments is a great tuning advantage as it can dissipate weight transfer on low-speed compression and reduce impact on high-speed compression to maintain tire traction.
The 2-way and 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers are made to order, and the lead time is about 12-14 business days.