Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilovers (1 Way) - FordYS01-FD-1GR003
Yellow Speed Racing's Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Coilover Kits are an affordable coilover option for driver's that prefer the adrenaline of off road racing over normal track racing.
Dynamic Pro Gravel Rally Features:
- Long shock travel (similar length to OEM travel) (varies by application)
- Allow vehicle to be raised higher than factory suspension (depending on application)
- Lower bracket is designed for additional rigidity and strength.
- For suspension systems utilizing a MacPherson strut type, a inverted monotube design is utilized to reduce excessive heat transfer from the brake system to the damping oil and shock piston.
- This suspension system comes standard with pillow ball upper mounts (where applicable). For some race regulations, we also offer R/U (hardened rubber upper mount) as an alternative for customers.
- Front upper mount is 4mm thicker than the standard upper mount (depending on applications).
- 55mm shock bodies with monotube inverted shock insert are utilized to ensure maximum durability and strength.
- Compared to stock coilovers or general suspension systems on the market, our 2-way or 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers can withstand leaping movements and endure the impact from the gravel rally courses. These coilover kits offer excellent handling and shock absorbing capabilities for rough terrain. Especially for 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers, having both low-speed and high-speed compression damping adjustments is a great tuning advantage as it can dissipate weight transfer on low-speed compression and reduce impact on high-speed compression to maintain tire traction.
The 2-way and 3-way Advanced Pro Plus Rally Gravel coilovers are made to order, and the lead time is about 12-14 business days.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 2018 RS. Do your pro gravel coil overs effect the active suspension system the cars come with? And if so, does it come with the required electronic component to cancel it? Also, do you have the pro gravel plus for the RS r just the standard 1-way coil overs?
We can build any of our gravel rally kits for the RS. It will disable the front OE EDC system but will not trigger any lights or errors.
I have a 2016 Fiesta ST, does the raised ride height cause any issues with the factory cv axles?
We've yet to be informed of any issues due to the additional ride height on this model.
How high does it lift the rs and does it mess with functionality of it being a street/dirt/everyday car.
This kit can lift the vehicle up to 2" above stock ride height. The vehicle actually rides very nicely even at the lifted ride height due to the inverted dampers.
Hey I have a 2013 Focus ST, how high would this suspension lift the car? And how much more would it be for adjustable dampening? Thanks!
Our rally gravel kits on the Focus ST offer approx. 2" of additional ride height. This kit has adjustable damping as a standard feature as well with 33 settings for damping.
Hello, does the kit lifts the car height? if yes how much many thanks.
Yes this kit is designed to lift the vehicle up to 2" above factory height.
Hello I have 2013 Focus ST would these coil over be good for a gravel and dirt course and stand the impact of small to decent sized jumps?
This kit is designed specifically for offroad / dirt course / rally use and are built to withstand the abuse of leaping motions and other obstacles commonly found during stage rally / rallycross events. They feature reinforced lower mounts and thicker upper mounts.
Hello, What are the spring rates? thanks
Hello, for which vehicle year and model specifically?
Hi, i'm looking for a set of coilovers. I'm building a Ford Fiesta 2014 1.6 rally car, N Group, so basically is the standart car with a good suspension (gravel use). Do you have something to offer me? Thanks
The kit you are looking at will most likely be the best fit for the events you will be participating in. Depending on the regulations of this race series, we also offer hardened rubber upper mounts to keep you in a specific class if needed.