Premium Competition Coilovers 1988-1990 BMW M3 (E30)YS01-BM-PC019
|SPRING RATES||Varies (See Below)||Varies (See Below)|
|UPPER MOUNT||Pillowball w/ Camber Plates||Solid Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Fits vehicles with 51mm strut diameter only
- Welding required for installation
- Please select desired Rear Coilover Style when ordering
- True Coilover option will require trimming of vehicle body for installation
- Shock & Spring Divorced models equipped with 14k F / 18k R spring rates
- True Coilover models equipped with 16k F / 16k R spring rates
- Please select desired Rear Upper Mount Style when ordering
- Solid Aluminum Upper Mounts are equipped with hardened rubber bushings for noise & vibration reduction
Premium Competition coilovers are designed and developed for vehicles that participate in track events and competition racing often. Through years of competition and testing, we have made countless improvements in our setups for racing use. As a result, we have developed the most durable and competitive damper system on the market. Spring rates and shock valving are made specifically for competition use to make the vehicle more controlled and balanced.
This suspension system features 33-way dampening adjustment and full length ride height adjustment to accommodate every driver’s needs. The lower mounts are manufactured from lightweight alloy aluminum to reduce unsprung weight. The pillow ball top mounts are used on McPherson struts for maximum handling and performance. The Premium Competition coilovers feature stiffer spring rates than our Dynamic Pro Sport coilovers, as well as larger valving.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is test fit and completely road tested to guarantee perfect performance and comfort.
Please note that ALL of our coilovers are hand built and made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
**Photographs shown are stock photos; Actual items may vary in appearance or features. Please contact us for specific features of each kit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.