Premium Competition Coilovers 1995-1999 BMW M3 (E36)YS01-BM-PC020
|SPRING RATES||16k||Varies (See Below)|
|UPPER MOUNT||Pillowball w/ Camber Plates||Solid Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Please select desired Rear Coilover Style when ordering
- Shock & Spring Divorced kits equipped with 16k F / 18k R spring rates
- True Coilover option equipped with 16k F / 12k R spring rates
- Please see upper mount options below and select your desired style when ordering
We are now offering both standard and offset upper mounts for the following vehicles:
E36 M3 (92-99) & E46 M3 (01-06)
The pros and cons of these upper mounts are as listed below:
Offset M3 Front Upper Mounts:
- Pro: Caster will be very similar to stock angle.
- Con: To adjust camber, removal of the coilover assembly from the vehicle is required.
Standard Design M3 Front Upper Mounts:
- Pro: Customer can adjust camber without removing the coilover.
- Con: Caster will not be similar to stock angle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.