Premium Competition Coilovers - BMW M3 1995-1999 (E36)YS01-BM-PC020
|SPRING RATES||16k||Varies (See Below)|
|UPPER MOUNT||Pillowball w/ Camber Plates||Solid Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Please select desired Rear Coilover Style when ordering
- Shock & Spring Divorced kits equipped with 16k F / 18k R spring rates
- True Coilover option equipped with 16k F / 12k R spring rates
- Please see upper mount options below and select your desired style when ordering
Premium Competition coilovers are designed and developed for vehicles that participate in track events and competition racing often. Through years of competition and testing, we have made countless improvements in our setups for racing use. As a result, we have developed the most durable and competitive damper system on the market. Spring rates and shock valving are made specifically for competition use to make the vehicle more controlled and balanced.
This suspension system features 33-way dampening adjustment and full length ride height adjustment to accommodate every driver’s needs. The lower mounts are manufactured from lightweight alloy aluminum to reduce unsprung weight. The pillow ball top mounts are used on McPherson struts for maximum handling and performance. The Premium Competition coilovers feature stiffer spring rates than our Dynamic Pro Sport coilovers, as well as larger valving.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is test fit and completely road tested to guarantee perfect performance and comfort.
Please note that ALL of our coilovers are hand built and made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
**Photographs shown are stock photos; Actual items may vary in appearance or features. Please contact us for specific features of each kit.
We are now offering both standard and offset upper mounts for the following vehicles:
E36 M3 (92-99) & E46 M3 (01-06)
The pros and cons of these upper mounts are as listed below:
Offset M3 Front Upper Mounts:
- Pro: Caster will be very similar to stock angle.
- Con: To adjust camber, removal of the coilover assembly from the vehicle is required.
Standard Design M3 Front Upper Mounts:
- Pro: Customer can adjust camber without removing the coilover.
- Con: Caster will not be similar to stock angle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.