Premium Competition Coilovers 2004-2010 BMW 5 Series (E60)YS01-BM-PC017
|SPRING RATES||Varies (See Below)||20k|
|UPPER MOUNT||Pillowball w/ Camber Plates||Solid Aluminum w/ Hardened Rubber Bushings OR Pillowball|
- Please select vehicle model when ordering
- 525i / 528i / 530i / 535i models equipped with 16k F / 20k R spring rates
- 545i / 550i models equipped with 18k F / 20k R spring rates
- Please select desired Rear Upper Mount Style when ordering
- Solid Aluminum Upper Mounts are equipped with hardened rubber bushings for noise & vibration reduction
- Fits rear wheel drive models only
- Does not fit wagon models
- Installation of this coilover kit will disable self leveling feature if applicable
Premium Competition coilovers are designed and developed for vehicles that participate in track events and competition racing often. Through years of competition and testing, we have made countless improvements in our setups for racing use. As a result, we have developed the most durable and competitive damper system on the market. Spring rates and shock valving are made specifically for competition use to make the vehicle more controlled and balanced.
This suspension system features 33-way dampening adjustment and full length ride height adjustment to accommodate every driver’s needs. The lower mounts are manufactured from lightweight alloy aluminum to reduce unsprung weight. The pillow ball top mounts are used on McPherson struts for maximum handling and performance. The Premium Competition coilovers feature stiffer spring rates than our Dynamic Pro Sport coilovers, as well as larger valving.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is test fit and completely road tested to guarantee perfect performance and comfort.
Please note that ALL of our coilovers are hand built and made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
**Photographs shown are stock photos; Actual items may vary in appearance or features. Please contact us for specific features of each kit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.